New to ISOM?
Find out how to get started!
What is ISOM?
The internationally-recognized name for the International School of Ministry® which is the world's largest video Bible school with more than 17,000 training sites in 145 nations.
How to start a school?
If you are the pastor of your church, challenge your members to be trained. Your promotion of the school is critical to is success. Also appoint a respected facilitator with administrative gifting.
ISOM online program is designed to help you become a mature and balanced Christian believer. It's flexibility and pricing makes it easy and affordable.
Suppport us with your prayer and donations as we continue to effectively reach global communities.
The internationally-recognized name for the International School of Ministry® which is the world's largest video Bible school with more than 17,000 training sites in 145 nations. This is a primarily church-based video Bible school covering Associates, Bachelors and Masters level training. We provide an easy online review and make-up to assist local facilitators if students miss classes. Individual students may also participate online. We have a complete training curriculum, including a facilitator’s guide, workbooks, group discussions, homework assignments and tests.
ISOM's' bilingual program that is available in over 75 languages which means a school where English- and non-English-speaking students can learn side-by-side. We have also edited single-language versions called ISOM Express for English, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese and Japanese students. This new version cuts in half the time required to take ISOM lectures.
ISOM is a program that respects pastoral leadership and authority so we've created a curriculum with well-known teachers, such as Jack Hayford Reinhard Bonnke, Joyce Meyer John Bevere and 26 others, that impart life messages, each in their areas of expertise. These teachers teach balanced messages where knowledge, character, and spiritual gifts are equally taught. This is a program through which the power of the Holy Spirit is manifested.
ISOM can be, and is, used as a powerful missions tool. It is a cost-effective program that is easy to implement and is extremely affordable for the students globally. Because of the ISOM curriculum, every willing person in the Church to be trained for ministry.
Want more information? You can either
How to Start my school
- If you are the pastor of your church, challenge your members to be trained. Your promotion of the school is critical to is success. Also appoint a respected facilitator with administrative gifting.
- If you are not the pastor of your church, show and submit all materials to your local pastor for approval and support.
- Pray and seek God about your personal involvement with the ISOM. Rememebr that this is more than a program; it is discipleship, and consequently must be directed by His Spirit.
- Upon approval from your local pastor, begin to promote the ISOM to people in your church, or to those who you know will be interested.
Guidelines for the Facilitator
- Secure a location and time for the classes, as well as all necessary equipment.
- Set a date to begin the school (remember to allow at least 2 weeks for order processing with ISOM).
- Ask potential students to sign up, and pay the student registration costs directly to you (then you will make one payment to our office for the student materials).
- Call ISOM with your school order and payment information (all major credit cards accepted).
- Expect a 1-2 week delivery time after your order has been placed.
- Upon receipt, verify your order by checking the videos, workbooks, etc.
Making ISOM Your Own
- Develop your own style and schedule for your classes. A dress code and punctual starting times are recommended. Attendance for each class session needs to be recorded.
- Look over the Facilitators Guide (included with school materials) for further instructions.
- Bathe everything in prayer as you begin your classes, and trust God to accomplish His purposes and plans throughout the lessons.
- Call and order the next trimester at least 2 weeks before your start date.
- Track students and grades using the formatted spreadsheet on the facilitator’s Disc included with the Facilitator’s Guide (a “SFD” CD is generally put in the inside front pocket of this binder).
- Report Student information to ISOM after 3rd and 5th Trimesters.
Ready to place your order?
Request More Information
Fill out this form and our School Representative will get back to you!